31. 817 S. Austin Ave (1935)
This modern warehouse-type structure was built sometime after 1935, unobtrusively joining the high Victorian streetscape.
Before the current building, there was a wood-frame structure with businesses including a harness shop, lumber shed, wagon implements and even a millinery shop starting in 1885.
1. The Rocky Mountain Chemical Company occupied the building in 1983.
2. An antique store, Georgetown Gallery, opened here in 1974, featuring many items from Europe. The new owners updated the building with new ceiling, floors, paneling and wiring to spruce up the old building.
Photo taken in 1984
Bella and Birdie Interiors
All Things New – Florals and Design by Debra