top of page
4. 103 W. 7th St (1971) Vistors Center
An early wooden structure on this site once housed a restaurant, a barber shop, a pool hall and a confectionery, but by 1925 the site was empty. City offices were moved into the present structure in 1971. The site now houses the Georgetown Visitors Information Center.
1. This building served as City Hall in 1971.
Photo by David Valdez, 2023
Photo taken in 1984
bottom of page