top of page

41. 810-812 S. Main St (1916)

These small commercial buildings with restrained geometric brick detailing are typical of early 20th century commercial architecture.

Additional Information:

This site was likely vacant until the current 1-story brick building with flat arches above the windows was built in 1916 for a harness shop. South of this building was a 1-story stone building with front and read facades which served as the "City Garage" , owned by John T. Coffee and Charles Wiggins in 1910.

Fun Facts:

1. The City Garage was purchased by Henderson and Williams in 1913. It is interesting to note that Henderson had a store here in the 1980s...

2. Custom Frames by Daniel operated here from the 1980s for several decades - the current owner still receives mail addressed to the shop!

3. A real estate business has been located at 810 for more than forty years.

Hood.jpeg
hood aubin 1984.jfif

2023

Shawn F. Hood

www.shawnhood.com

J. Paul Aubin Real Estate

www.facebook.com/jpaulaubinrealestate

Shawn-logo-367w-300x108.png
Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 4.07.40 PM.png

Photo taken by David Valdez, 2023

Photo taken in 1984

bottom of page