top of page

49. 120 E. 8th St (1880)

Rubblestone construction accentuated with hand-tooled limestone characterizes this small early commercial building. Covered with stucco for years, this was one of the earliest buildings in downtown Georgetown to be rehabilitated. In 1980, the owner removed the plaster, exposing the handsome limestone. Of particular merit is the unusual cornice detail.

Additional Information:

Fun Facts: 

Photo taken by David Valdez, 2023

Photo taken in 1984

2023

Outlaws and Gypsies

https://outlawsandgypsies.com/

bottom of page