Materials found on this storefront indicate a mid-20th century construction, although the cornice is a continuation of that found on the Telephone Exchange Building next door.
This was apparently a vacant site by 1916 and there is no information on what might have been here before that. By 1925 the current building was used for cleaning and pressing.
1. A popular restaurant called The Back Porch operated here in the 1980s.
2. The Nagles, who owned the building, had an antique store here.
Photo by David Valdez, 2023
Photo taken in 1984