This former sanctuary, the city’s oldest wood-frame religious structure, originally served the congregation of Grace Episcopal Church, founded in 1868. It was moved from its original site at 10th and Main to 1314 E. University Avenue in 1955. After acquiring it in 1991, the City of Georgetown relocated it to its present site and joined with Georgetown Heritage Society, now known as Preservation Georgetown, in its rehabilitation. With its Gothic revival detailing, the building features such exterior details as diamond-shaped and pointed arched windows, some with stained glass. Tapered wood finials extend from each corner of the two-story tower.