Clean lined and understated, this simple brick building offers professional space on both floors.
The one-story wood frame building on this site in 1889 housed offices until a tailor moved there in 1905. The current building was owned by Thatcher Atkin in 1983. Occupants of the building at that time were Edward D. Jones, an architect named David Voelter, an optometrist named Dr. Frank Hays and an artist named J. Don Evans.
1. David Voelter is the current owner of the building.
2. City Barber Shop is located on the east side of the building.
3. J.T. Atkin was a founding member of the Georgetown Rotary Club in 1962.
Photo by David Valdez, 2023
Photo taken in 1984